Partner Terms of Service
This is for Civic Shout Partners. Here are our
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) will commence between Civic Shout LLC, d/b/a Civic Shout (“Service Provider”) and you (“Partner”) upon Partner’s use of Service Provider’s platform or services. These Terms shall apply to all “Services” as described in Section 1 herein and provided by Service Provider to Partner.
- Services. Partner will receive access to Service Provider’s online platform (“Platform”) to create, conduct and monitor petition campaigns for the purpose of growing Partner’s opt-in email and SMS lists (“Campaign”). Partner may boost petitions at its discretion, which pursuant to these Terms, shall set forth the amount of Platform credits purchased by Partner through Platform. Partner may also earn Platform credits by sharing their petitions exclusively with their email and/or SMS communities. For every 4 signatures Partner generates on one of its Civic Shout petitions, up to a maximum of 16,000 signatures per calendar month, Partner earns one credit, which such credits shall then be automatically redeemed at Service Provider’s discretion as individuals sign Partner’s petition and opt-into Partner’s email list. To remove any doubt, credits shall only be redeemed for opt-in email supporters, and only at Service Provider’s discretion. There is no situation in which Service Provider will pay or owe Partner any monetary sum for unredeemed credits.
Special Offers. From time to time, Service Provider may make Special Offers available to some or all Partners. Such Special Offers are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and they can be revoked or modified at any time with or without cause at Service Provider’s sole discretion.
Current Special Offers:
- Service Provider may feature some Partner petitions on its homepage (civicshout.com) in order to generate additional petition signatures and opt-in email supporters above and beyond those purchased via boosted petitions or earned by that particular partner. There is no guarantee that any given petition will be featured or that any particular number of petition signatures or opt-in email supporters will be generated on petitions that are featured.
501(c)(3) and 501 (c)(4) Partners with uploaded email suppression files under 500,000 contacts are eligible to receive 1,000 free credits per calendar month through Civic Shout’s Spark Program. To participate in the Spark Program and collect 1,000 free credits in a given month, a Partner must:
- Be organized under 501(c)(3) or 501 (c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Maintain an email list suppression file in Civic Shout’s database containing less than 500,000 contacts while the Spark credits are being redeemed
Publish at least one new petition that adheres to
Service Provider’s Content Policy
- Maintain a credit or debit card on file with Service Provider
- Order the credits from their petition dashboard by clicking the “Boost Petition” button on their petition dashboard, specifying an order of 1,000 or more credits, and successfully completing the order. Please note that any credits ordered in excess of the 1,000 will be billed as outlined in Section 4 below
- Bulk Discounts. Service Provider may offer a Partner the option to place a bulk order for opt-in email supporters, and in exchange for doing so may receive a discount therefore. Any bulk order or bulk discount afforded to Partner shall be evidenced by a Purchase Order specifically referencing this Agreement executed by Service Provider and Partner (“Purchase Order”) and such Purchase Order shall be kept by Service Provider with all other documents related to Partner’s use of the Services.
- Platform Fees. Partner agrees to pay Service Provider in exchange for the Services, the amount set forth in any applicable Boost submitted by Partner, (the “Fees”) which such Fees will be calculated based on a cost per acquisition arrangement, and as described in any receipt from Service Provider, subject to any bulk order Purchase Order. Partner will be billed via credit or debit card, and by entering credit or debit card information upon submitting a Boost, Partner agrees that Service Provider may charge the Fees and any other applicable charges to such card. Partner is responsible for ensuring that the credit or debit card information submitted to Service Provider is correct, and if the credit or debit card information provided by Partner does not lead to the prompt payment of the Fees and applicable charges to Service Provider, Partner agrees that Service Provider may seek and obtain payment of the Fees and any other applicable charges from Partner in any other lawful manner. No error or incorrect information relating to the Partner’s credit or debit card will relieve Partner of its duty to pay the Fees and any other applicable charges, and Partner will remain liable for the entire outstanding balance until Service Provider actually receives payment. For further information concerning the use of credit and debit cards, please see Section 3. Fees do not include any foreign, federal, state or local taxes that may be applicable to the sale of the Services to Partner. When Service Provider has the legal obligation to collect such taxes, the appropriate amount shall be added to Partner’s Fees and paid by Partner, unless Partner provides Service Provider with a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the appropriate taxing authority.
- Credit and Debit Cards. Partner understands that use of the Services may result in charges to Partner for the Services Partner receives. Fees paid by Partner are final and non-refundable, except as provided in these Terms, any bulk order Purchase Order, as otherwise determined by Service Provider, or when required by law. Partner represents and warrants that the credit or debit card information Partner provides is correct and Partner will promptly notify Service Provider of any changes to such information. Upon Partner’s agreement to obtain the Services, Service Provider may run and refund a $1 charge.
- Payment Processing. Service Provider uses one or more third party payment platforms to process credit or card transactions for your account (“Payment Services”). By using the Payment Services and agreeing to these Terms, Partner also agrees to be bound by the respective terms of service of the applicable payment platform. Partner expressly understands and agrees that Service Provider shall not be liable for any payments and monetary transactions that occur through Partner’s use of the Payment Services. Partner expressly understands and agrees that all payments and monetary transactions are handled by the applicable payment platform. Partner agrees that Service Provider shall not be liable for any issues regarding financial and monetary transactions between Partner and any other party, including the applicable payment platform. Partner is responsible for all transactions (one-time, recurring and refunds) processed through the Payment Services and/or the applicable payment platform. Service Provider is not liable for loss or damage from errant or invalid transactions processed with Partner’s account with the applicable payment platform, which includes without limitations transactions resulting from data breaches or other misappropriation of information. This includes transactions that were not processed due to a network communication error, or any other reason. Partner understands that Service Provider uses the applicable payment platform to run the Payment Services and that the terms of service of the applicable payment platform is subject to change at any time and such changes may adversely affect the Payment Services. Partner understands and agrees to not hold Service Provider liable for any adverse effects that actions (whether intentional or unintentional) on the part of the applicable payment platform may cause to Partner’s account with the applicable payment platform or Partner’s account with Service Provider.
- Establishing Fees. As between Service Provider and Partner, Service Provider reserves the right to establish, remove and/or revise charges for any or all services obtained through the use of the Services at any time in Service Provider's sole discretion. Any and all orders made by Partner shall be charged at the rate specified at the time of the order.
- Charges. Partner will be charged upon the completion of each Boost order for the balance of its fees incurred on that Boost order, which will be charged to Partner’s credit or debit card, typically within two business days, pursuant to these Terms. Upon termination of any Boost Order, the Partner’s then-outstanding balance will be charged to Partner’s credit or debit card.
- License Grant. Subject to these Terms, Service Provider grants to Partner, for the duration of Partner’s use of the Platform and the Services, and for the Permitted Use (defined below) only, a limited, non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable, sub-licensable, revocable right to access the Platform and use the Service. Partner acknowledges that Service Provider has no delivery obligation and will not ship copies of any software to Partner as part of the Service. Partner agrees that Partner does not acquire under these Terms any right to access and/or use the Platform or Services in excess of the scope and/or duration of the right of use and access of the Platform or Services expressly granted hereunder. Upon termination or expiration of these Terms or the Services hereunder, Partner’s right to access and use the Platform or Services will terminate. As used herein, “Permitted Use” means the following limited uses by employees and contractors of Partner: create and promote Campaigns on behalf of Partner for the purpose of growing Partner’s opt-in email and SMS lists. Partner may also authorize a third party to utilize the Service on Partner's behalf, solely for the benefit of Partner. So long as these Terms are in effect, Partner grants to Service Provider a non-exclusive right and license to use certain authorized intellectual property of Partner – including Partner’s logo and name, and such other trademarks, copyrighted material, and other aspects of Partner’s intellectual property as Partner specifies in writing – for the sole purpose of delivering the Services, informing users of the identity of its Partners, and marketing its services to other prospective Partners. This license shall terminate upon Partner’s discontinuation of use of the Services.
- Access to Platform. As part of the Services, Service Provider shall provide Partner with non-exclusive access to the Platform and Services pursuant to these Terms. Partner must establish an account with Service Provider in order to access the Services. Partner may be required to provide certain information to Service Provider to establish an account, including but not limited to Partner or an authorized user’s name, payment and billing information, Partner entity type, brand colors, logo, and email address. Partner and its users shall be responsible for maintaining the security of user accounts, passwords (including but not limited to administrative and user passwords) and files, and for all uses of Partner’s account. Partner also is required to maintain an updated suppression file of all email addresses on its electronic mailing list, so that Service Provider will only be identifying and providing new email addresses to Partner. Partner agrees and acknowledges that any Fee based on a cost per acquisition model shall be based on gross acquisitions, even if such acquisition is of an email address Partner’s email list, unless the email address was included in Partner’s suppression file at the time the email address was added to Partner’s list via its Civic Shout campaign. For the removal of doubt, Partners will not be assessed any Fee for acquisitions of information adequately disclosed in the suppression file described herein.
- Limitations on Use. Service Provider shall be entitled, at any time and for whatever reason, to limit, deny, create different priorities to different users, modify, or cancel the Services and/or some or all of the functionality or content of the Services without prior notice and in its sole discretion. Service Provider may elect in its sole discretion to condition the continuation of the rights granted Partner hereunder on Partner accepting service improvements, corrections, adaptations, and conversions to more recent versions or any other changes to the Service.
- Prohibition on Selling Information. Partners expressly may not, under any circumstances, sell, exchange, convey, swap, gift, or otherwise disseminate any personal information, email addresses, phone numbers, or any other information acquired through the Platform or Services without receiving express written consent (which may be in the form of an opt-in mechanism) from the person whose personal information, email address, phone number, or other information, would be sold, exchanged, conveyed, swapped, gifted, or otherwise disseminated. Partners may, however, use contact information acquired through the Platform to send emails and/or texts from affiliated entities under their control operating under similar organization names. Any violation of this Section, as determined in the sole discretion of Service Provider, may result in Partner and its content being permanently removed from the Platform.
- License Restrictions. Partner will not, and will not permit any third party to, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas, know-how or algorithms relevant to the Services; or otherwise use the Services for the benefit of a third party. Partner will use the Services and Platform only in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ownership. These Terms do not convey any rights of ownership in or title to the Service, including copies or modifications thereof and anything developed and delivered under these Terms. The Service is proprietary and contains valuable trade secrets of Service Provider. All right, title and interest in the Service, and any modifications, corrections, bug fixes, enhancements, updates, additions, or new works created by Service Provider (alone or in collaboration with Partner) or derived therefrom, is and will remain the sole and exclusive property of Service Provider, but, if applicable, will be included as part of the Services for purposes of the rights granted to Partner hereunder. Any and all modifications or enhancements to the Services made by or authorized by Partner or Partner’s users or Service Provider remain the sole property of Service Provider. Partner’s use of the Service, and any modification thereof, is limited to that specifically permitted in these Terms.
- By Partner. Partner may fully terminate its use of the Services at any point through its account management page. Such termination will result in the deactivation or disablement of Partner’s account and access to it, and any then-outstanding Fee or charge shall be charged to Partner’s credit or debit card. Partner may also temporarily suspend its use of the Services at any time by cancelling an acquisition campaign on their petition or petitions, at which point their petition or petitions will not be promoted on the Platform. Partner will still be charged in accordance with these Terms for any Fees or charges associated with Purchase Orders and related credits that were redeemed prior to such temporary suspension.
- By Service Provider. If Partner breaches any of the terms, conditions or covenants of these Terms, then, in addition to all other rights and remedies at law or in equity, Service Provider shall have the right to immediately terminate these Terms and cease rendering Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Service Provider may suspend or terminate these Terms immediately if (a) Partner fails to make a payment due hereunder, or (b) Service Provider otherwise determines in its reasonable discretion that it must terminate these Terms to avoid or minimize its liability to third parties or protect the reputation of the Service Provider, upon prior written notice to Partner. Partner shall pay Service Provider any unpaid amounts for the Services accrued prior to notice of termination and for all costs arising from such termination, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- Privacy. Each party represents and warrants that it will comply with all applicable privacy laws and regulations (“Privacy Rules”) in connection with the Services utilized.
Compliance with Reporting and Campaign and Tax-Exemption Laws. Service Provider has endeavored to structure its products and Services in a manner that enables Partners to receive Services without participating in or intervening in any political campaign within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and related regulations and without making or receiving a contribution that would be reportable to the Federal Election Commission (FEC). However, Partner agrees and acknowledges that Partner is solely responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations relating to Partner’s tax-exempt status (if applicable) and the campaign finance laws to which it may be subject, and that failure to comply with such laws, rules, or regulations may expose Partner to fees, fines, or other liability for which Partner will be solely responsible, and that Partner has agreed to indemnify and hold harmless Service Provider on the terms described in Section 18 for certain claims, fines, penalties, suits, actions, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with this Section.
Partner further understands and acknowledges that Service Provider’s products and Services may entail the dissemination of materials which qualify as political advertisements under federal, state or local laws and regulations, and which may require specific disclaimers and reporting. Partner agrees to provide any necessary legal review of all disclaimer and reporting obligations associated with content or advertisements produced by Service Provider, and Partner agrees and acknowledges that Partner is solely responsible for providing any legally-required disclaimers in advertisements or content produced and/or disseminated by Service Provider.
Partner shall provide Service Provider with all legally-required disclaimers – including language, format, placement, and all other legal requirements – prior to the dissemination of any content or advertisements requiring such disclaimers. Partner’s approval for Service Provider to disseminate any content or advertisement shall constitute acknowledgment and certification that Partner has reviewed the content or advertisement for compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Partner also is solely responsible for complying with reporting obligations associated with content or advertisements produced and/or disseminated by Service Provider, including, but not limited to, “electioneering communications” reporting, “issue advocacy” or “grassroots lobbying” reporting, campaign finance reporting, and any requirements to submit political content, advertisements, or financials to governmental entities. For the removal of doubt, Partner is solely responsible for ensuring that all content or advertisements disseminated by Service Provider as part of the Services complies with all applicable rules, laws, and regulations relating to the applicable content or advertisement.
If you have questions about this Section, please contact
Content Policy. With respect to any content posted to the Platform, or to any other website or communications mechanism owned or controlled by Service Provider, Partner must strictly comply with the
Service Provider’s Content Policy.
Confidential Information. Each party (the “Receiving Party”) understands that the other party (the “Disclosing Party”) has disclosed or may disclose information relating to the Disclosing Party's business (hereinafter referred to as “Confidential Information” of the Disclosing Party). The Receiving Party agrees: (i) to take reasonable precautions to protect such Confidential Information; and (ii) not to use (except to perform its obligations hereunder or as permitted herein) or divulge to any third person any such Confidential Information. The Disclosing Party agrees that the foregoing shall not apply with respect to any Confidential Information that the Receiving Party can document (a) is or becomes generally available to the public; or (b) was in its possession or known by its prior to receipt from the Disclosing Party; or (c) was rightfully disclosed to it by a third party; or (d) was independently developed without use of any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party; or (e) is required by law. The Disclosing Party is entitled to seek injunctive relief to prevent or mitigate disclosure or threatened disclosure of any Confidential Information, and Receiving Party agrees that disclosure or threatened disclosure of Confidential Information would cause irreparable harm to Disclosing Party that could not be remedied by money damages alone.
- For the purposes of this agreement, suppression files uploaded to the Platform shall be considered Confidential Information.
Representations and Warranties.
- Each party represents and warrants to the other party that it has the power and authority to enter into these Terms.
- Service Provider warrants to Partner that it will (a) perform the Services substantially in accordance with its documentation under normal use; and (b) provide the Services in a manner consistent with generally accepted industry standards.
- Partner warrants to Service Provider that Campaigns shall not contain content prohibited by any applicable law or the Content Policy.
- No Guarantee of Results. Partner understands and acknowledges that, it is not possible to guarantee that the performance of the Services will be successful in producing any specific results. Partner hereby acknowledges and agrees that Service Provider shall not be liable for the failure of the performance of the Services to generate any expected or useful results.
- PARTNER EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE SERVICES AND PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED TO PARTNER STRICTLY ON AN "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND THAT PARTNER’S USE OF THE PLATFORM AND SERVICES ARE AT PARTNER’S SOLE RISK. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW BY SERVICE PROVIDER. SERVICE PROVIDER MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTY AS TO THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICES, OR THAT THE PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. SERVICE PROVIDER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT SECURITY MEASURES WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING AND FOR THE REMOVAL OF DOUBT, THE SERVICE PROVIDER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT: a. SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OF ANY PARTICULAR QUALITY OR, IN GENERAL, AS YOU EXPECT; b. IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PART OF THE SERVICES THAT ARE ACCESSED OR OTHERWISE UTILIZE THE INTERNET OR ANY SOFTWARE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, THIS DISCLAIMER EXTENDS TO THE SECURITY AND RELIABILITY OF SUCH SERVICES AND THEIR PROVISION WITHOUT VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR ACTIONS SUCH AS BREACHES OR HACKING; c. THE SERVICES WILL MEET OR EXCEED YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS; d. THE QUALITY OF ANY LEADS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL MEET OR EXCEED YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR e. ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- Account Use. Partner is solely responsible for management of their account, and Service Provider shall not be held liable or responsible in any way for the actions, mismanagement, malfeasance, fraud, or the like of any individual to whom Partner grants access to its account and the data affiliated therewith.
- Internet Delays. SERVICE PROVIDER'S SERVICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. YOU AGREE THAT SERVICE PROVIDER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS.
Indemnification. By entering into these Terms and using the Services, Partner agrees that it will defend at its expense and hold Service Provider, its licensors and each such party's parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, members, employees, attorneys, assigns and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, fines, penalties, suits, actions, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with:
- Partner’s violation or breach of any term of these Terms or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein, including but not limited to the compliance obligations of Partner described in Section 12;
- Partner’s violation of any rights of any third party;
- Partner’s use or misuse of the Services;
- Use or misuse of Partner’s account and data obtained using such account by a person to whom Partner granted access to such account;
- Any and all other claims, suits, actions, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with the Services or the Partner’s relationship with Service Provider, including but not limited to any such claims, suits, actions, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising from any data breach, hacking, or similar misappropriation of information that was collected or obtained as part of the provision of the Services by Service Provider or its parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, members, employees, attorneys, assigns and agents, to the extent that such claims arise out of any negligent acts or omissions by Partner, or Partner’s failure to implement adequate data security measures.
- Partner’s violation of any federal or state laws, including but not limited to any such violations relating to partner’s tax status.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SERVICE PROVIDER BE LIABLE TO PARTNER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY WITH THE SERVICES AND OTHER THIRD PARTY ITEMS AND/OR THESE TERMS, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY (INCLUDING FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT), EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF SERVICE PROVIDER TO PARTNER FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY PARTNER FOR THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY.
- Changes and Updates. Service Provider may change these Terms and Special Offers at any time for a variety of reasons, such as to reflect changes in applicable law or updates to Services, and to account for new Services or functionality. The most current version will always be posted on Service Provider’s website. If an amendment is material, as determined in Service Provider’s sole discretion, Service Provider will notify Partner by email. Notice of amendments may also be provided upon Partner user’s login to Partner’s account. Changes will be effective no sooner than the day they are publicly posted. In order for certain changes to become effective, applicable law may require Service Provider to obtain Partner’s consent to such changes, or to provide Partner with sufficient advance notice of them. If Partner does not want to agree to any changes made to the terms for a Service, Partner should stop using that Service, because by continuing to use the Services Partner indicates its agreement to be bound by the updated terms.
- General. These Partner Terms of Service constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between Partner and Service Provider with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications or agreements unless expressly set forth herein. Neither party will have the right to assign these Terms, except that either party may assign its rights and obligations without consent to a successor to substantially all its relevant assets or business. Either party may identify the other party as a contractor or client (using the other party’s name) and generally describe the nature of the Services or relationship in marketing materials to current and prospective clients. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. These Terms and any dispute arising hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to the conflicts of law provisions thereof. In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under these Terms, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees. Any lawsuit arising from or related to these Terms or the Services shall be brought exclusively before a court of competent jurisdiction in the state courts of New York, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of any such court. Without limiting anything herein, and except for payment obligations, neither party shall have any liability for any failure or delay resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of such party, including but not limited to governmental action or acts of terrorism, earthquake or other acts of God, labor conditions and power failures. For all purposes under these Terms each party shall be and act as an independent contractor and shall not bind nor attempt to bind the other to any contract. Any notices in connection with these Terms will be in writing and sent to the address specified in the Partner’s account.
- These Terms and Conditions were last updated: April 11, 2022